A Busy Life!

Again no pictures to post, but plenty to say! The past month as been so hectic! We just bought a new house, need I say more?! Which means we also moved into a new school district and a new ward. The ward....no problem. But I'm not ready to change schools. So I get up at 5:30 every morning (I know, I know, poor me!) to be ready when I wake the kids at 6:15 so we can leave at 6:45 to make it to the bus stop by 7:15. It's crazy, but not near as tiring as I thought it would be. I love our little school district out in the middle of nowhere. The staff is awesome, the principal is super. Now that we're moved in, I may find more time to take some pics of our pretty house and post them.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I would love to see pictures of your new house. We are in the market for a house but we have yet to find anything we like. I'm glad your move went well

Dawn said...

Hi Glenna, It is Dawn Steinmetz from Munn farms! How are you guys? Found your blog on Dedre's sidebar! Your kids sure are growing! Send me your email and I will add you to our blog as it is private! Hope you are all doing well...

Dawn said...

Guess you might like my email...lol it is
dawny_24@hotmail.com

Kelly said...

Hey, so I deleted your info from my cell not too long ago, so remind me Sunday to get it again, K?