Minor Accident

Ugh. It was a rough week (two weeks ago). I started off Monday morning with a traffic citation from a State Trooper. Got pulled over for speeding 51 in a 40. But the citation was for Misuse of a Child Restraint. I strapped Dallin into his carseat that morning, but apparantly I did it wrong: the chest buckle was two inches too low!!! $87.00 fine!!!
Then on Wednesday, we were headed to Saguache for a volleyball game. I pulled into a gas station to get the kids something to drink. Didn't notice the little red pole sticking up out of the ground on the passenger side. When I was ready to leave, a car had pulled in behind me and was in no hurry to leave, like I was. So I did a sharp right turn and started backing up, and nearly tore the bumper off our Suburban. That wasn't what made me the maddest.....it was the three older men standing out there laughing- I just wanted to kick them!!! So another $400.00.
I've had enough!

2 comments:

Joel and Crystal said...

Oh man that stinks! Hopefully no more tickets for awhile.

SunnyD said...

I've NEVER heard of that kind of ticket...sheesh. You think they would just educate. I see people driving around with their kids bouncing around all over the place.