As promised......the inside

I've finally found the time to take a few quick pictures of the inside of our house. I can't wait until I can start painting and decorating like I want to.
This is the master bedroom.....

This is probably my favorite room in the house right now, most likely because it is the only one with any pictures. I LOVE the hardwood floors!
Another favorite room....because I love the carpet and the wood stove and our furniture fits so nicely. And it's always warm in the family room.
And the kitchen.....designed by a man I've decided because there is so little counter space, so little cupboard space, and the pantry is approximately two feet by two feet. Still a nice space with those nice hardwood floors.

1 comment:

Joel and Crystal said...

WOW Glenna! your house looks amazing! We'll have to come see it next time we come.