The Boxcar Children

We were lucky to have beautiful weather again this Saturday, so I drug the kids out for some pictures. They were hatin' life, that is, until we found this old boxcar/traincar. It's really old and dirty but also really cool, so we HAD to take some pictures by it. I love their serious faces! We could really pull off one of those old western pictures. So they told me when we got back in the car that they are the Boxcar Children. We've read several of the series of books, and it made me laugh when they added: "but we live in a house and only take pictures by the boxcar." Aw, kids!

3 comments:

Taryn said...

yes. I agree. I've always thought Charlie was the spitting image of Amanda. and if you saw my dad at that age, total look alike! Charlie for sure got A LOT of our Moulton genes!

Taryn said...

oops that was me dedre...signed in under Taryn's gmail account I guess :)

Natalie said...

Haha! That's too cute! Your pictures turned out great! I love old trains, too!